Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SO BIG!!

These day's Izzie is showing us (Mom and Dad) that she is no longer a baby. She joins along in all the fun and kayos of all the kids. The other day Allie and Katie were playing. Dressing up Katie in makeup and her fake hair clip that she got for Christmas. Then for fun Katie was a model while Allie was a photographer. That is a game that is played often in our home. Izzie wanted to join in. She got to model a few posses too.





She is getting real good at taking all her clothes off. If I don't have a onesie on her we have a streaker on our hands. Lucky for me she can't get the onesie's off. But lately she has been trying to put clothes on. Maybe she realizes it still is a little too cold to be running around naked. After I got her ready for bed the other day I realized it was real quiet so I went on an Izzie search. I found her quietly in her room going through Katie's and her own drawers. She had managed to put on a few pair of Katie's undies and jacket of hers, I couldn't help but laugh.


She also loves to put the clothes on from any laundry basket that I haven't got around to folding yet.
Turned the corner the other day and this is what I saw. Apparently she can skate now. hehehe
(Don't judge how dirty she is in this pic :) rough day)
She just likes to be part of the group. She was pretending to watch T.V. so she could sit and eat the crackers with the kids. (Yes breaking all my rules of no eating anywhere besides the kitchen table grrr).

And speaking of the kitchen table. She is getting to the point where she thinks she is to big to sit in her high chair or even the booster seat.
She is also getting a lot more hair so this was my attempt to pull it back. It looked real cute for like an hour and then it a fell out. We will have to wait a little longer for this cut up du.

No comments: