Friday, February 26, 2010

SO SORRY!

Sorry it has been a while since I have blogged. For a while, there was nothing to talk about. But now I can say there is a little. For Valentines the kids all did the usual, handing out of Valentines at school. But it through me off a little because Allie wanted to wake up extra early to do her hair all pretty and wear a dress. She even snuck a little lip gloss and blush. That was real weird for me since she has never been like that. Now if Katie had done that it would have not even fazed me. I guess she is growing up. She was real cute about it.

Then that same night there was a Valentine stake dance for the adults. Chris and I haven't been to one of those since I think I was prego with Allie. But we were soooooo dorky. Chris put his red tie on that he got for his sisters wedding and then I wore a red shirt to match. I know right. Way corny! But it was a lot of fun. We went out to eat before with our friends the Floms and then to the dance. I really didn't think we would dance because after having 4 kids it don't look so good. If you know what I mean. BUT we did and it was fun, dorks and all. I laughed my heiney off.

Then we moved- yep again. I know I know what you are thinking but we are here to stay. For at least 3 years. Really I hope forever but we will see. I really love LOVE the house we are renting. I will post some pics later.

There should be a lot to blog about anyway soon. If you know us, it is the dreaded, but fun month of MARCH!!!!!!!! coming soon!

No comments: