Tuesday, March 9, 2010

31ST BIRTHDAY

So Chris turned 31. His Birthday is always fun for the kids. I'm not so sure it's always that fun for him. This year he went on a horse back ride for the day with his friend Jared. (Thanks). Which is something he really enjoys. I had already invited Jared and his family(Bolles) over for dinner and Cake later that evening but the night before Noah had gotten the stomach flu and so I was thinking we were going to have to put that off for a few days. But the Bolles are awesome and said they were going to come anyway. As all of you know I am the most organized amazing mother and wife out there sooooo I had nothing for the birthday dinner that night so after Chris's birthday horse ride he had to run up to Costco and Papa Murphy's. To get his own Cake and dinner. Sad I know. What is even worse is when he was being checked out at Costco the cashier jokingly replied " You buying yourself a Birthday Cake??" All Chris said was "Yes". The cashier didn't know what to say. He said it was pretty funny.

Chris got a new Saddle for his Birthday. Which he used that day. The kids all wanted a turn to sit on it.









Birthday fun!


This video is pretty funny. Jared likes to sing Happy Birthday Oprah style. His kids get a huge kick out of it and it is really funny soooo he did it for Chris. He might just kill me for posting this but it was classic and made the night. Thanks Jared!!!!

No comments: