Well I hate to tell all of you who are not having the greatest of weather. But we are having awesome weather. -hehehehe- It has been so nice. The flowers are starting to bloom and it has been pretty warm. The new house we are in, has a fire pit in the back and we have USED it. This was last Sunday, I love sitting outside by the fire. Good times!
Izzie was happy until I made Allie hold her for a pic. I should know better RIGHT!
That would be the coolest thing ever to have a fire pit in the back yard. My inlaws just finished one in their back yard this fall so I am sure we will get our use out of that one.
2 comments:
That would be the coolest thing ever to have a fire pit in the back yard. My inlaws just finished one in their back yard this fall so I am sure we will get our use out of that one.
I enjoyed visiting your family blog. You have beautiful children. Looks like you are a good mother.
-A fellow blogger
Post a Comment