On Allie's Birthday I let the kids pick what they want special for Breakfast, and Dinner. She picked Crepes. She loves them and had about 8. I was real worried how she would be at school that day cus she piles them high with powdered sugar. I have had parent teacher conference since and all the kids teachers mentioned they were all a bit on the hipper side that day. Oopps sorry! Good thing the other kids don't have school on there birthdays this year. Then she picked "fend for yourself night" for dinner. Can I say that is the coolest thing ever. I really know she picked it because she wanted to have cereal but makes it easy for me.
We let her open her present from us. A pair of new Rollerblades. The old pair she had she has ran into the ground the wheels wont hardly turn anymore. She was way excited.
Friday is her party it should be fun!!




1 comment:
Happy Brithday Allie, I am a big dork because for some reason I never even realized that the year was the same as her age. HAHA. Love you all so much.
Post a Comment