Monday, March 29, 2010

BIRTHDAY PARTY'S

ALLIE'S SKATE PARTY

Allie really loves to Roller Blade and when we lived in UT she would do it all the time with her friends in our neighborhood. She pretty much wore her skates right out. So since we moved here she has discovered the skating ring and Love's it. So the minute I asked what she wanted to do for her Birthday Party. She announced Skating party. Duh! Mom!

We had a great time. She invited 8 (including her sister) friends and all but one came. So since we didn't have the one. I decided I would skate. (Thought I would take advantage since she doesn't think I am too embarrassing yet. Wait tell next year right?) It was fun!
Then that night she had 2 girls spend the night. She was very happy with her 10th Birthday.


I tried to be as cool as Aunt Suz. BUT I'm not!!!!!! Well give me credit I had to transport it to the skating ring and I didn't want it to be stressful.

Allie and her friends





KATIE'S PRINCESS PARTY
Katie had a great day! We had about 4 little princesses show up and it was a great time. We made princess crowns, princess bracelets. Then Katie couldn't wait to open presents so we did that and then we had Cake and Ice cream. Then it was time for the Princes Treasure Hunt. I took some pics of things in the house and made them into a puzzle they had to put the puzzle together to see were they had to go for there next clue. It was a huge hit and they loved it. Since we only had 4 girls come (Spring break I think a lot of people went out of town :( ) we got done with everything real fast so I broke out pin the tail on the donkey. I know soooo not princess but it was fun.

Second attempt at being as cool as Aunt Suz. A little better but still not as cool. It kind of looks like a 5 year old frosted the cake. But you know me I have no patients for tedious things and I am soooo not a perfectionist. So I liked it anyway.

Making our crowns

Opening presents


Katie got roller blades just like Allie. She loves them and is doing real good already. She could already roller skate so I guess it's not that different.





Treasure hunt




Figuring out where to go next.



Treasure!!! They got a necklace, ring, candy and a flower barrette.
Happy Birthday my big 6 year old! Crazy crazy!

1 comment:

Nelson Family said...

Jade, you are such a cute mom! I miss you like crazy! Come to UTAH!!! :)