Thursday, April 14, 2011

OUR HEN HOME

From start to finish it took us 2 days. Pretty proud of my hubby. He had a picture in his head of what he wanted and he made it. I love that he can build anything.




Everything we used to build it was free, in exception to a few things we bought for the watering system.




-the wood was used from a friend who did some remodeling to the outside of there home and it was taken off of there home. They were happy to get rid of it.



-The windows we have kept and decided to use for this. They were from our house we remodeled that was built in 1901. It was nice to use them for something.



- Paint already had and it matches our house.




I love it and we should be getting our hens this weekend.


Weird! I know! but I am so excited to have eggs.










I also painted our mini goat house to match.



We made it so we could water them with rain water and it will water them automatically. I think its awesome. These are going to be the most spoiled chickens we have ever had. I love it.

No comments: