We went to visit Chris for Spring Break this year. It was nice to be able to go do something. He was staying in a town North of Seattle called Bellingham. One of the days we checked out Seattle. The trip up there was a little adventure. My tire blew on the highway 2 hrs from home and about 4 hrs away from Chris. I changed it myself which really isn't a big deal because I know how. I just was amazed on how many people will pass a woman alone with 4 kids changing a tire. Was a bit of a pain since I had to unload half of the trunk to lower the spare. Then we had to go to the next nearest town and get a new real tire put on so we could make it to Bellingham. So it made the trip a little longer to get there. But we made it. yay!
We had a good time but it was FREEEEEEZING! I did not come that prepared to be that cold. They were having record breaking low temps that week. We still had fun.
-Woodland Park Zoo-
No comments:
Post a Comment