It took her a full 5 weeks, and many days of putting her bored together for her liking. I think she is a bit like Grandma in her perfectionism. hehehe
All the work paid off though she got 3rd place in her class. She admitted her teacher said that she would have got a higher place if her notebook where she recorded everything had looked nicer. (It was a little sloppy)
Also I have to say how proud I am of her she is trying so hard in school this year and she is liking it.
She did so well on the state tests in math that they asked her to be part of Math Club. They only ask the top 3 students in that grade to participate.
They got to go and compete in a Math is Cool competition. I wasn't able to go and check it out and see what it was because I had to work. But she had a great time and experience doing that this year.
Good Job Allie!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment