Sunday, April 10, 2011

KATIE BIRTHDAY

Katie's Birthday was a small affair this year but she still loved it. Chris was out of town working and so when we sang Happy Birthday to her we called him and had him join in.

For the day I took her out shopping and out to dinner. Out of all the places I could take her she just picked Panda Express in the eatery at the mall. She was easy to please.


Then she kept asking me if they had those photo things that Aunt Jen and Allie did a few years back. (She meant a photo booth) and she wanted to do that with me. I found one and we ended up laughing so hard that she started to cry when they were developing because they show you a replay video of you getting ready for the next pic. It was pretty comical.


She also tried one of those wind simulators she said it was AWESOME!


She ended up happy w/ 2 dresses and a day out with mom.


We love you Lou, Lou!


7 years old





No comments: