Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Entertainment

Izzie is so funny these day's. We got a little kitchen set at a yard sell for 5 dollars I thought it would be good for Katie to play with out-side this summer. Well little did I know Izzie would be the one who loves it. I put water in the little sink and I have a little baby dishwasher. She loves it she will play out there with the dishes and water for hours at a time.The other day Izzie learned to walk backwards. She thinks it is the coolest trick ever. She gets this little funny look on her face when she is going to do it because she knows that it is so "cool". hehehe She makes me laugh.
Sorry this is a little long. Hope it doesn't bore those who choose to watch. I just think it is too cute.

1 comment:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Ha ha she is so cute!!! I love that she thinks she is so tricky walking backwards he he. Addie missing you guys, I showed her the video of Izzie and she kept saying over and over I want to see Izzie.
We will for sure send pic's of little Jack as soon as he gets here(I sure hope it is sooner than later ha ha)