Monday, June 29, 2009

OOOH! LORDY LOU!!!!!

So I guess Izzie thinks since she turned one she needs to make her mother crazy. The day after her birthday I was letting her play in her pools and after she was all done and tired. I took her in, took all her wet clothes off, changed her diaper, and put her in bed. Well a few hours latter I heard the little thing talking to herself so I peeked in to see if she was ready to get out of bed. OOOOh!! Lordy Lordy! She had taken her diaper off after she had pooped and finger painted it all over her bed. Well and (don't know if I should share this part) her face. oooooooww! I was gaging so so bad. She went strait in the tub. Then I disinfected her bed.

She also is constantly into everything. My house is not child proof right now. So that is the next thing I need to do to keep her out of cupboards.

Then today I found her half way out onto the outside of the railing on our stairs holding onto the railing. Sneaky little thing. She is so ready to kill herself. Never mind the siblings anymore she is just going to do it herself.

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

You tell me these stories of you kids and there poop, and lucky for me I have never had that happen, YET I would DIE...

Cherrington said...

My first 2 never did anything like that. Katie did it but she was older than Izzie. I just didn't even know she could figure out how to get her diaper off. WHO KNEW!!!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

oh no!!!!! that is awful!!! What a little stinker! Sounds like she is keeping you super busy ha ha.