K- so she did it. Allie cut her hair. She said she wanted to cut it only if she could donate it to Locks of Love. So I looked it up on the
Internet and it really is super easy so we
measured her 10 inches and she decided to go a little shorter than that. So threw all her fathers tears her hair was cut. She loves it. She loves how it blows in the wind. I keep telling Chris that it is just hair, and it is like mine WAS. Sooo it will
more than likely be all grown back by the end of summer. But for this summer she will have fun free feeling hair. Woo
Hoo.
Also a little girl who would like to have hair will get some. Right after it was cut we packed it up and mailed it out to Locks of Love. She was so proud that she was able to do something good with her hair. She wouldn't have cut it other wise.

BEFORE

AFTER
3 comments:
Oh Allie, I LOVE it short!!!It looks so cute on you!!! And I am sure you made one little girl VERY happy. Good JOb we love you!!!!
I love the short hair it is so so cute. Great job on choosing to give your hair to Locks of Love.
Allie!!! I LOVE IT!!! you go girl :) totally cute, and way to serve someone who probably really needed it!
Post a Comment