Well here are the cute dresses I got my girls for Easter. BUT as you all know they did not come in time. I love them. I wish I had a better camera to take pics with but these are just going to have to do. (in this first pic Izzie is singing if you can't tell. She is so funny)Yes they are not wearing shoes. That is because they are like me and as soon as they can the shoes come off. I decided to not fight with them to put them back on. You know choose your battles. That is one I will not fight when it is a nice day and no danger is lurking. Because if you look behind the camera mom is not wearing any either.




2 comments:
Oh I LOVE those dresses!! where are they from,childrens place????? Katie looks so grown up and her hair is the longest I think i have every seen it, super cute. We miss you guys and are excited to come see you guys and show off jack.
Ahhhhhhh, gorgeous girls! I love their new dresses and naked feet! ;)
Post a Comment