This weekend was her first try at a show and she was really nervous. One because we have never done it before and weren't quit sure how things worked, two because Rosie is a little awnry at times and it scares Allie. But she did great. She won first place in the first category - halter. Then she won 2nd in Grand Reserve champion- halter. Then in color she won 5th. We were in aw since we really didn't even know what we were doing. Also Rosie totally freaked out right after the judge looked at her so we just assumed she didn't win anything. But they only count how they are when they are looking at them. She was so excited. Now Noah and Katie want to start doing it too. The next one is in July so we hope we can get both horses ready.




2 comments:
Good job allie that looks like fun. I just showed addie and she sad 'I want to go to cousins' she miss's you guys so much. We all do
love you Andy and Addie
It was so nice to hear you have another pony. You are growing up very fast. I'm so proud of you for getting out there and doing what you've always wanted to do. I wish we could be there to see you earn your ribbons. You did great. I love you so much. keep up the good work. I know you could do it. I like the name of your ponies.
Hugs and Kisses, Grandma
Post a Comment