Monday, May 11, 2009

SPOILED

I just have to write about how spoiled I am. I have a daughter who is aged well beyond her years. She says thing that shock me. She truly understands what a mom does. She says things like since you take care of us all the time you need to go out and do something for your self. You would think she would say that for reason's she would get something in return. But I can't figure out what she would be receiving.
Every morning even if she has to go to school. She will get Izzie out of bed and feed her breakfast and play with her tell I get up. I tell her all the time she doesn't have to do that. She just tells me that she likes too. She gets up early anyway and I don't like to, so she thinks it's fun. I have to say I appreciate that so so so so so so so so so much. Because I am not a morning person.

She does things all the time to make things easier for me without being asked. When she is asked to do things there really is not much hesitation on her part. She is such a good big sister. She plays with Katie all the time when she gets home from school because Katie has been home with boring old mom all day she gets so excited to see Allie. Allie will play what ever she wants. She also some how sneaks in fun learning games.

On Mother's day she got up as usual with the baby and started to try and make french toast. I started walking down the stairs and she said go back to bed I was going to bring you breakfast in bed. I thought that was so nice but I had to break her plans and inform her we didn't have time if we were going to get to church on time. I told her we could post pone breakfast tell after church. I forgot all about it when we got home. But the next thing I see is her dishing me up a plate of french toast. WHAT she is only 9. That just made my day. I feel so blessed to have such a great daughter like her. I hope that the younger kids can look up to her and learn to be just as great of person as she is.
All my kids are great don't get me wrong. They all have there own thing that I just appreciate so much and love about them. I just thought Allie earned some well deserved praise.
Allie I love you so much and don't know what I would do with out you!

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Ahhhhhhh, what a fun tribute! Allie is such a sweetie. I hope my little Ali can be so sweet. :)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Wow way to go Allie!! She really is such a a good girl, I wish you lived here so Addie could learn a thing or too about being a good big sister.