Sunday, May 17, 2009

TURTLE FUN

Noah has wanted a turtle again since his turtle died right before we moved back to Washington. So on one sunny nice Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive to our friends house. They live sort of in the middle of no where and have a lot of ponds and things around there home. We thought that would be a great place to find turtles. Boy was it ever. There were a ton. But they all were where we could not get to them. Those smart little buggers.



I'm not sure if you can see them but there are 5 turtles sitting on the log out in the water. This guy was really big I was impressed
Then we just hung out at there house and let all the kids play. It was a good old time.

The kids had fun playing in this huge mud pit.
Noah would yell and make funny noises in this pipe and our friends little boy Lane would laugh so hard. It was so cute.
This is Lane rolling on the ground in laughter.

2 comments:

andy said...

How is your garden??? Is anything growing??? Andy really wants to plant a garden which I would love, but I am smart enough to know that I would be the one out there weeding it fatter than ever and baking in the sun ha ha.

wood family said...

heheh...i love how you describe our place :) We actually saved a turtle the other day, he was in the road by the Lake. I shoulda saved him for Noah :) That pic of lane laughing is great....that was pretty helarious! come back again!