As I posted before we moved. We are all moved in, got everything switched to our name, the phone man finally came and now we have phone and Internet, the kids are in school-playing with friends. Now I feel right at home and like we never left.
I feel like I can breathe again. This year has been a huge struggle for us, we learned a lot. Now we can move on and hopefully use what we were taught.
We moved into a house with stairs and the first time Izzie looked at them she was crawling right up them.
What am I going to do with that baby. She just wants to grow up to fast. She is going to be just like Noah and walk by 9 months. She has already taken a step. I might just loose my mind.
We attended church the Sunday after we got here and the minute we opened the door for Allie to go into her class room a little girl frenzy started. Her old friends were so excited to see her, and were even more excited to learn she was here to stay. I apologized to the teacher for the disturbance we made ( I hope they settled down). Then the other kids went to Junior primary, and found some of there old friends. They were so excited.
That night some old friends (The bolles)invited us, and another couple we were good friends with(The Woods) to eat dinner. We had a great time catching up and making new plans for the year.
I am so excited.
Then Allie and Noah started school that next week and the first day after school were off to play with friends.
It's like we never left.
We moved back just in time. Our friend Jenna had her 2nd child last week and we went to the Hospital to meet her. Her name is Taylor and she is so cute. Has tonz of blond, blond hair. Izzie has every right to be jealous.
On Saturday we drove out to see our friends The Woods new house they are building. They have put in so much hard work and it is coming along. It is going to be so awesome. It is in such a beautiful area. We brought out some lunch and our sleds and the kids went sledding down there hill while we visited. It was great. But we were a little sad because we decided to get out of there hair so they could get back to work and never saw there little boy. He was down for a nap while we were there.
Excited to be back.
1 comment:
I so glad that you are happy but it sucks for me, I miss you more just knowing you are so far away.
Love ya
bre
Post a Comment