Happy Birthday- Chris, Calley, Addison, Grandma Cherrington, Andy, Allie, Katie. I hope I didn't forget anyone.
What a crazy month. Not only that we just moved, but it is everyone's birthday and Andy and Suzett's wedding Anniversary.
CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY
Chris turned 30, I had to rub it in and call him an old man it was fun. Because I have 4 whole months that I am still in my 20's. hehehehe.
Then we have 2 more. Allie will be 9 and Katie is turning 5.- seriously when did Katie grow up.
I think I missed it.
I signed her up for Kindergarten when I registered the kids at the new school. It makes me sad that she is that old now. She is going to go to school! She is my daytime buddy. She loves to go shopping and help me clean and watch the baby. Next school year will be a breathe taker for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment