Saturday, March 28, 2009

OUR NEW HOME

This is for our family so they can see were we live now.
The front of our homeOur back yardThe front room-yep really empty. I don't have a couch again. Hopefully we will be able to get it when we come up in August Our room

The kitchen- I like it I spend like my whole day in there
The girls room- I would have taken a better pic but with 3 girls sharing a room there is always something on the floor, or a big mess going on.
Noah's room/ Play room.
His room is so big that it is also the play room.


I just love the 70's paneling don't you.-- uuuugggg!!!!


Family room

The Office
with more and worse 70's paneling puuuuke!!!
I was able to take these pics for one split second when the house wasn't full of kids.
Hope you can visit soon.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

LOVE your house! Sad you moved away again! :(

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

K so I feel so DUMB!!! I just realized that I don't have you guys on my bloggin buddie list, I am such a nerd!! I have been checking now and then after reading Bree's and just clicking from her blog to yours, man I am loosing my mind.
Ps that is such a CUTE house!!! We really miss you guys but are happy that you are happy there. Tell the girls happy birthday from us. Love you guys.

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a cute home! I love your yard, It looks like you are in the mountains!