Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday ALLIE!!!!!!!

We had Allie's Birthday the other day. Since we just moved here I didn't want or could I afford anything big so I suggested she could have a sleep over with 2 of her old friends. Only one of them was able to come. But Allie was still happy and included Katie in all the fun.

Her friend Paige came over and we had Allie's favorite food- Chinese-. Then from there I let Allie call the shots. They went outside and played on this big hill of dirt from the construction they are doing on the Elementary school that is behind us. Then jumped on the tramp. While she was doing that we decided it was a good time to go spray her down with silly string. (Our family tradition). When they came in Allie opened her presents. Then we did Birthday cake and ice cream. Then they wanted to play some game on the Wii. Then it was down to some girls stuff they spent a long time putting fake nails on that Katie got Allie for her birthday. They had pretty stickers and all. Then we got there bed ready and they watched High school musical.

The next day they woke up watched High School Musical 2. I made Allie's favorite breakfast-crapes-. Then we went to the mall and window shopped, tried on silly outfits, and had ice cream. Then we came home and watched High School Musical 3. She had a great girly birthday and I think she loved it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG 9 YEAR OLD!!!!!!











Allie's friend Paige

Thank you Paige for celebrating Allie's special day with us.

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

Happy Birthday Allie it sounds like you had a great time. Love ya tons and miss ya too.
Bre