Thursday, February 26, 2009

GOING BACK HOME!!!!!!

yeah! yeah! yeah!
  • So we are moving back to Washington next week.
  • We were going to wait tell the kids were out of school but Chris has no more work.
  • He does have work to go to in Washington so we decided we should just go.
  • I wish we could have given more notice for friends and family, schools and ect. It would have just been nice.
  • But we got to do what we got to do.
  • I honestly am really excited I love it there.
We are moving onto the same street we used to live on too.

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

6 comments:

The Robinson's said...

WHAT that means I wont see you anymore. I am going to miss you but I understand that you have to do what is best. I really will miss you, keep bloggin so we can keep in touch. Love you so much you are the best Aunt in the world.
Bre

Laura Bernard said...

OH, congrats to you! I'm so excited for you! And I'm feeling a bit jealous . . . still missing my old home. Best of luck on the details and the move!

wood family said...

so it's official!! (this is my second post, the first one didn't work..) Alright, so you guys better stick around this time....when you start talking about moving in 6 months, we're going to have to take drastic measures :) we're excited to see you guys!! Love ya! call us if you need help when you get here.

Cherrington said...

Seriously!!!! We are not moving away again. That is were we stay. We might buy a house there again and move to a diffrent house in the same neighborhood. But we are not moving again. We have learned a lot the last 2 years. I sure hope we have learned enough.

Kathleen said...

What the heck??? I guess you've already moved since you wrote this post a couple weeks ago. Even though we lived close by each other here in Utah we still didn't see each other nearly enough. I guess family parties during the holidays will have to suffice. :-( Good luck in Washington. I moved into my townhouse about a week ago and I'm loving it!

The Robinson's said...

How is Washington??? Are you loving it, of course you are what am I thinking. You will have to let me know when you come to visit, Harlee and I will try to make it up to see you.
Love ya
Bre