Izzie is now seven month's old. It makes me sad how fast she is growing up. It seems like everyday she does something new.
Sitting up all by herself.
Getting teeth
Learning to play with others -hehehe
Getting more hair. So mom can make her look silly!
-Learning to crawl-
Life as we knew it is now over. We are now into the new phase of life. There is no putting Izzie some where and thinking she will still be there when we come back. Stage of making sure you vacuum every day, because if you don't she will.
We are really just so blessed to have this little bundle of joy in our life. It is so exciting and fun for us to see what she can do every day. But at the same time it makes me so sad to know that she is getting older. The more children I have I realize just how fast they grow up.
1 comment:
Ohhhhhhh, she is so cute!!!!! I can't believe she's crawling! Crazy how they grow up, huh?
Post a Comment