Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been man tagged!

I was tagged by my niece and I thought it was a good tag. Since it was recently our 10 year anniversary.

What's your husbands name? Christopher

How long have you guys been married? 10 years

How long did you date? 2 months then engaged 3 months all together 5 months. But I was friends with him in High school.

How old is he? 29

Who eats more sweets? We both eat our fair share but I don't think I would eat as much if he didn't insist in having them in the house.

Who said I Love You first? I think it was Chris but honestly I can't remember

Who is taller? Definitely Chris by almost a foot.

Who is the better singer? Well back in the day I would have said me but the older I get the crapyer of a singer I am. So I would say we are about equal which is pretty sad.

Who is smarter? That depends on the subject. Cause Chris is so so smart in what he knows and he knows how to fix anything. But I also think I am smart in what I know.

Who does the laundry? I do!!! I really don't like when he does it.

Who pays the bills? I mostly do but he sometimes does if he realizes Ive been to busy. But we do communicate good about it. Also if you mean by making the money obviously he does.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Chris

Who mows the lawn? I used too but in the last few years Chris has taken over that choir. Yeah!!! But I still think I do a better job at it. But I wont complain.

Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but Chris does help out sometimes because I really don't like to cook.

Who drives? Chris does. It used to bother me cus I am little bit of a control freak when it comes to being in a car. But it has worn off a little.

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Me cus Chris is way to stubborn to admit it. But he still does in his own little ways.

Who kissed who first? I think Chris kissed me first. But it probley was a mutual thing and I really don't remember.

Who asked who out first? I think I asked him out first but he called me first. And it was just to go up the canyon and have a fire with a bunch of friends.

Who wears the pants? Everyone thinks Chris and he honestly thinks so too. But secretly I think I really have all the power. heheheh

I tag: Laura P., Tricia, Laura B. and Carol.

Lets see what you have to say!

1 comment:

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a beautiful little family you have! I was excited to see your blog on Kathleen's site. I would like to send you an invite to mine since I made it private. If you can send me an email to dapperkins@hotmail.com I will send you an invite.