Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy having to much fun!!!

We have been doing a lot in the last month in a half. Between family reunion's, camping , going to Washington, and a baby blessing. I am exhausted.


Well at the end of august we had the annual Elkins family reunion. That is Chris's mom's side. We had a lot of fun together. We were sad for those who didn't come. We missed them. Chris's grandma made marshmallow guns and the whole family had a big marshmallow war it was fun. Then latter my husband and his brothers are way into paintball and they brought all there stuff. They let some of the women in the fam. just shoot at them while they ran around a big field, it sounds stupid but it was so so so stinkin funny. If anyone knows how dorky and goofy my husband can be sometimes you would know. We had good food and it was great seeing everyone

Izzie's first camping trip.

Then we had a big family B-B-Q with my side my Uncle flew in from California and we all got together it was really nice. We haven't done that since my Grandma died. Also some people weren't able to make it and we missed not seeing them.

I stole the pics off my Cousin's blog. She remembered to bring her camera
.




Then my friend Debbie came from Washington with her daughter Katrina. It was so great to see them the next day we had Izzie's Baby blessing. It all went very well. While they were here Debbie wanted to go to the Salt lake Temple. So Chris and Debbie went, (I would have gone too. But I haven't left Izzie with anyone yet and I am breast feeding) while Katrina, Katie, Izzie and I. Waited and walked around the grounds. I love doing that it is so beautiful.


At the Temple

We also stopped at the Gateway and played.



Then I left with Debbie and her daughter and helped get Katrina all settled at BYU Idaho. It was so great to see were she was going to be and do. (It would be so fun to be that age again) Then I went the rest the way to Washington with Debbie so she didn't have to go by herself. It was great I got to relax and just bond with Izzie. The kids weren't there to attack her with kisses every second. Don't get me wrong it is great to see that they love her so much but I think she gets a little sick of it at times.

Izzie sleeping in a drawer at the hotel in Rexberg. HEHEHE





While I was there I got to see Debbie's grandson who I used to babysit. He is so cute and he has grown a ton. He talks up a storm now it is so cute. I also got to see my friend carol and hang with her for a day. I used to baby sit her little boy too and he has gotten so big also. Time fly's. She took me out and showed me were they are building there new house. It is going to be awesome. The area they are in is so so beautiful.

I thought this pic was funny. This is Jayden the little guy I used to babysit.


Then I flew home and real life just started back up again. I wish you could just ease back into it slowly. Fat chance right!!!

Then we went camping with my aunt Jill it was fun.






Preschool Started


Then Katie in the middle of all of that started Preschool . She loves it.




3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Wow you have been busy. That is one good thing about the winter for me I am home a lot more than I am in the summer I am kinda ready for it so my busy life will calm down a bit. Hopefully that will do the same for you.
love ya all

Kathleen said...

I definitely need to learn how to make marshmallow guns.

The Robinson's said...

So I haven't heard from you in forever. What happened did you fall off the face of the earth??? Hope all is well, love and miss you all.