Friday, August 29, 2008

She's growing!!!

We went to the Dr.'s the other day for Izzie's 2 month check. It's confirmed she really is growing. It's not just in my head. She weighed in at 11 lbs 7oz. and she is now 23 in. tall. It looks like she is going to follow her sister's foot steps. For height she is in the 80Th %. If she is like her sister's she wont even be on the charts probley by her 4 month check.


I don't know why but I haven't been able to get out of the house and get her pics done so yesterday I just did it my self. I think they turned out ok. If not that's as good as it gets, for a while anyway.

So Excited!!!!!!

I am so excited. My awesome friend Debbie and her daughter are coming to visit they will be here tomorrow and I just can't wait. Then I get to ride back with them to visit up there for a few days. I seriously am like a little girl on Christmas day. I can't wait. It will be so nice to see them I have been missing them a lot. YEAH!!!!!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I love the pictuers you did a great job. I would let you take some cute ones of Harlee anytime you want. Miss you I will see you tomorrow! love ya bre

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Jade those pic's turned out so cute!!! I LOVE the one in the basket!!! How did you arrange them like that?? Did you photo shop them???? so cute!! We need to figure out what day you and Cassie want to take pic's of the babies together.