Well she is now 2 months old and it is going way to fast for me. It makes me sad. She is starting to get her cute personality. She smiles and gets all excited kicking her feet when someone talks to her. The kids just love her so much and have to kiss her every time they walk by her. I have her Dr. Appt on Tuesday so I will know how much she has grown then. So I will up date. I also am thinking of getting some real pics of her soon so I will post them when I get them done.
Well here is my cute little Izzie bug in all her chubba, bubba.
I'm SO glad that you put some pic's up of her! She is super adoreable. I can totally see your other kids in her now. I LOVE the chunkyness! ALL of my kids have been chunky and now Ali has skinny little legs and arms! We seriuosly need to get together and not just "talk" about getting together! Let's plan a playdate! I wanna see your cute little family........oh, and catch up with you too! :) LOVE YA JADE!!!
4 comments:
I can't believe she is two months old! She looks so much bigger and more alert than a two month old. What a doll! Kiss those chubby cheeks for me!
She is so big, I can't believe that its been 2 months. Cute pics! I have to talk you about next weekend I will call you later.
Love ya
Bre
I'm SO glad that you put some pic's up of her! She is super adoreable. I can totally see your other kids in her now. I LOVE the chunkyness! ALL of my kids have been chunky and now Ali has skinny little legs and arms! We seriuosly need to get together and not just "talk" about getting together! Let's plan a playdate! I wanna see your cute little family........oh, and catch up with you too! :) LOVE YA JADE!!!
Jade she is so beautiful!!!
Wow 2 months? Time really flies.
Post a Comment