Monday, August 11, 2008

The things he can do!!!!!

Northgate Ironworks
Well I though that it was about time I say how cool my husband is. He does the coolest stuff at work and I think he is amaizing. So here are some pics of what he can do. He has an amazing talent and I want to show off just a little.
























2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

Wow it is about time you put a new post on this page. I know babies can sure keep you busy. Come to think of it maybe you could post some pictures of her when you get time.
The work Chris does is so good.
Love ya bre

Nelson Family said...

Yeah, that's some amazing stuff. And I agree with the first comment! Come on....we wanna see the baby!!! :) We should get our girlies together to play.....Okay, I mean us!
love ya,
Tricia