Friday, July 18, 2008

What we have been up to!!!!

Well this is all we have been up to, so far this summer. Besides having a baby.

Allie has been playing base ball. ( Ya not softball I think it is weird how they do it at this age. They combine boys and girls and just play baseball with a tee ball.) But she has been having fun. She got to be the catcher the last game and she did pretty good.

We went camping one week before I had the baby. I was so wanting to get in all the fun we could before she came. I didn't want to have had a boring summer. Chris has recently gotten way into paintball, so now Allie and Noah really like it too. He has been awesome to include them in it as much as he can. Without them getting hurt. But he goes twice a week and he takes them with him. It is a good way for them to spend time with just dad and it is fun for all of them.

We went swimming almost everyday before Izzie came. You have to swim a lot in the summer. I looked so awful and huge but oh well I honestly have seen worse. And we had fun.
Then after she was born it was the 4th of July. One of my favorite holiday's. It's such a great family day. In the morning our ward had a breakfast and fun for the kids. They made a huge water slide out of the hill.The girls loved it.
Noah didn't think it was warm enough. So he just enjoyed rolling down the hill. He is so funny.
But Chris couldn't resist the fun. I would have done it if I didn't think my insides would fall out. Then that night we had a barbecue at Chris's parents and did fireworks with everyone.
Then I had my 29th birthday. My awesome husband made me think all day that he didn't even know it was my birthday and then at the end of the day about 7:00 his whole family showed up and we had dinner and cake and presents. He is so unpredictable that way. I am so greatful that his family is so excepting and loving. We usually always have so much fun together. Then a few days latter my mom and aunt took me out to a spa- I got a massage and facial- it was awesome. The only thing is that I had to leave Izzie for a couple hours it almost killed me. Then my mom took Izzie and I out to eat. Very good birthday.
Allie had day camp with activity days. They made shirts like the young womans girls camp shirts. She had so much fun. She got a pocket knife and now she takes it everywhere with her.

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

You guys look like you are having such a fun summer. Love the slide, During Cleveland days they use to do a slide like that until to many people got hurt, but it was fun while it lasted.
Love you guys
Bre