Well I was taged a while ago but better late than never right.
4 things I was doing 10 years ago.......
1. I just had my 19th birthday.
2. I was just finishing up my dental assisting school also just got hired on at the first dentist I worked for in lehi.
3. I got engaged to Chris.
4. Just having a lot of fun. (Man good old days!)
4 things I was doing 5 years ago........
1. I was going crazy raising 2 little kids a 3 and a 2 year old.
2. Just found out I was pregnant with Katie.
3. Worked for the Post office as a rural Mail Carrier.
4. Chris and I were working really hard on getting our yard to be our dream yard. (in Elberta)
4 things I did Yesterday........
1. Slept in with Izzie -it was great- .
2. Made the kids clean there rooms.
3. Went to Allie's baseball game - they lost but it was fun-
4. Went to Walmart with all my 4 kids and 1 friend of Allies (To exciting).
4 shows I watch regularly......
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. Bachelor and Bachelorette
3. So you think you can dance.
4. American Idol
4 people I tag......
1. Suz
2. Tricia
3. Laura
4. Carol
No comments:
Post a Comment