Friday, October 31, 2008

October is fun-tastic!!!!

PUMPKIN PATCH

First we went to the pumpkin patch with my mom when Chris was on the dear hunt. It is a fun tradition that I have done with the kids since Allie was in preschool. You get to ride a wagon out to the pumpkin patch then pick out the best pumpkin. Then we ride back and get some ice cream and a bag full of fresh right out of the orchard Apples. Noah wont let us leave without them. He loves loves loves Apples.



ALL OF US ON THE WAGON






SHE WAS SO PROUD OF THE GOURD SHE FOUND CUS IT WAS SO LITTLE



GETTING THERE PUMPKINS



Allie has a hard time every year picking out her pumpkin. She always wants a small one, and it has to be just right. It cracks me up that in a huge field full of pumpkins and she sais "I can't find one." Is it just me but they all pretty much look the same -round and orange. But I love it so I was prepared this time to just let the wagon pass us by a few times so she could find the right one. Katie and Noah had there's in like 5 seconds.



Izzie even enjoyed the pumpkin patch.


CHERRINGTON FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY!


I have been so bad at taking pictures lately, I just keep forgetting my camera or just forgetting to take them. I missed our pumpkin carving we did it last Sunday after church. We were going to do it that Saturday because we were having a big Cherrington family Halloween party. But we all went to our towns Halloween thing at the community center and when it was done we were all to tired to do anything but eat dinner. I did get a few pictures of some of us dressed up. But we usually get one with all of us in it. But I think we were all too tired.



ALLIE SCARY VAMPIRE



SCOTT THREW THIS TOGETHER REALLY FAST OUT OF OUR HALLOWEEN BOX


IZZIE RAGGEDY ANNE




KATIE CUTE WITCH


CHRIS WHITE TRASH W/MULLET





WE WERE GOING INTO THE SPOOK ALLIE AT THE PARTY AND ALLIE AND KATIE WERE SCARED.

THEY WERE PROUD OF THEMSELVES WHEN THEY GOT OUT. BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT SCARY. EVEN THOUGH I SCREAM ONCE, I AM A BIG SCARTIE CAT.


KADE AND IZZIE RAGGEDY ANNE AND ANDY




CHRIS AND I

I WAS TRYING TO BE CAT-VON-DEE OFF LA INK.



NOAH AS LUKE SKY WALKER. HE WAS REALLY GRUMPY THAT NIGHT. BUT I THINK HE HAD FUN ANYWAY.

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Your family's Halloween costumes were so creative and cute! I loved them! But where did you get that Raggedy Ann Costume?????? ADOREABLE!!!! LOVE IT!

The Robinson's said...

You guys all looks so cute.
I didn't really get into Halloween this year. Allie looked great I would be scared. Izzie is such a doll. Harlee wasn't into it this year she didn't like to wear her costume but we made it for a min.
Love ya

Kathleen said...

The costumes are all so cute...except for Chris'! The mullet is just frightening! :-)