Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 Years!!

We recently just celebrated our 10Th year anniversary. We didn't really do much and we both almost forgot. We were up camping with Chris's family and Chris had his brother bring up some flowers for me. I thought it was really sweet. You might think it is funny that we both almost forgot. But that is just the way we are with things like that. We both don't need much to know that we really appreciate and love each other.
This is were we came from, and were we are today. Thinking my life is better than what I ever Imagined. I need to remember that even when I'm stressed or things aren't going the way I want at the time. It still is better than were I thought I would be.

Chris


Chris and I as baby's.

Aren't we cute.


Me




When we were kids

This is when we first new each other we went to high school together and we were friends. He would meet me at my locker and walk me to my keyboarding class. He was a really nice guy but we never dated.
He did have a little crush on me. I knew he did . After we had been graduated for a year. He called me out of the blue one day. He asked me how I was doing and what I was doing. I was going to college at the time almost was done for that year. He asked me if he could come over and talk. He did and when I saw him he had grown up a lot in a year and I think I forgot to breath when I opened my door. We talked for like 5 min and then I had to ask him to leave my mom had planed a family dinner and my family was never much for company. I felt really bad. I invited him to go out with some of my friends that night and I would pick him up. Well that was that.











Our special day


Now ten years latter and 4 kids latter US has become a lot bigger.


One



Two


Three



Four


I can't believe that it has been ten years. It really doesn't seem that long but when I look back we really have done a lot and changed. I am so happy to be married to Chris and I would never change that. We have fun together we laugh together we tease each other(as long as I'm not tired I get a little irritated when I'm tired)we're friends, we're parents. Chris is such a good father, i appreciate it so much because he is more than I ever had. It makes me so proud to be his wife. I am so proud of our family and everything that we have accomplished together.

I love ya hun. I wouldn't trade you for anyone else.

6 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

Oh, this makes me miss you! Pictures I remember seeing in your house . . . You guys are great, and so great for each other. Congrats on 10 years! We'll catch up in June. Amazing, isn't it!? Give Chris a Hey for us! We miss you guys. We never make it to Utah anymore or we'd love to see you! Thanks for keeping this blog updated. Izzy is a doll. And I know you tagged me . . gotta get on that!

Clinker's said...

OK - I must confess. I was worried that Chris wanted to still "play" too much when you guys got married. There is a huge age difference with Jade and I but she is still my little Sis and I was worried. Chris... You have made a fantastic husband for my sister!! You treat her like the rare jewel that she is, and like she deserves. You are a wonderful father to those kids. Clint and I were talking the other day and we are so happy for the both of you and for the way that life has turned out for you. Congrats on 10 years, congrats on the kids. Don't forget to take care of each other first. and Chris..You are the best brother (in-law). Thanks for making my sister happy.

Nelson Family said...

Ohhhhhhh.......this is so super cute! It was like rewinding time to see you guys in those high school pics. But I don't remember Chris with that long hairdo. ;) You guys are an adoreable couple! Again.....we NEED TO GET TOGETHER! It's been seriously like 4 years since we got together. Let's plan something.

The Robinson's said...

I have always thought that the two of you were so cute together and of course I am sure you could tell that I love to be around the two of you. I think I was there more than any other place when I would come up to visit family. Thanks so much for being the best Aunt & Uncle I could ever ask for. I am so happy that you two are so very happy. I remember each time an other baby was born and I love them all. You two are the best.
Love
Bre

The Robinson's said...

Well I talked to the doctor today and I have been told that I am not aloud to do anything, but he didn't say I had to stay in bed so i am just taking it really easy, kinda hard to do with Harlee but we will make it work. He said that most woman who spot in the 1st tri that they will most likly do it the whole pg so that is something I am not looking forward to. I do feel good knowing that we did see the heart beat. It made it a lot more real to see the baby.

Jennifer said...

Wow has it already been 10!!! that's so awesome you guys are so great. I am so happy for you.