Izzie rolled over last week from her back to the front. She is getting to big to fast. It breaks my heart. Now she has it down pat. She can roll back to her back if she works real hard at it now. Sometimes she gets stuck and then she is just plan old mad about it. She smile's all the time now and she will laugh a lot too. It is so cute.
This is just a little bit of her laughing Noah wanted to tape it. I really am glad he is so excited to do stuff like that it makes it so her growing up is documented. Because if it was just me I always forget.
We also have been swiming a lot on the weekends and she loves it. I do have some pics but I just realized I really need a new swimming suit. Not going to post those pics.
Halloween is just around the corner we should have lots to share soon.
2 comments:
Wow she is getting big fast. I can't believe that she is rolling already and she has the cutest laugh. I love that baby stage I guess I am kinda getting excited.
Love ya
Ohhhhh. What a cutie! Growing up too fast! I know! I just cherish every single day because it will be gone before we know it! She is such a doll! K, so really......when are we going to get together! It's been TOO long!
Post a Comment