Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Day of School 2009

Today was the day! School is back in session. It was a good exciting day. I never knew why mom's would always be so excited when school was going to start again. Now I know!!! The summer is just the right length of time. Because by the end they just need more to keep there brains entertained. Otherwise there is a lot of fighting. Which we figured out these last 2 weeks.

Anyways Katie was sooooo excited to start Kindergarten today. She only had a half day today and for the rest of the week. Then next week she will start her full days. She woke up after the older kids went to school. Got all dressed, with her backpack and was ready. I told her she needed to sit tight because she had a few hours before it was her turn to go to school. That was very hard for her. She kept asking if it was time yet. She also had a hard time eating lunch because she was so excited. I hope she isn't hungry. I thought I would have a harder time sending her off to school she has been my little buddy for years while everyone else went to school. But she was so ready and so done with thinking mom was fun. So it is a good thing.

Also while it has been quiet in the house Izzie has been able to play with her stuff and do as she pleased without someone in her way or face. She really was enjoying it.

Noah seemed excited, but tired he woke up so early this morning that an hour before he needed to leave he fell back to sleep on the couch. So it was hard getting him back up to go. He met his teacher before hand and she was very nice. Allie seemed to like her teacher, but was not excited for school. I think it is her age.
First day of school
Noah- 2nd
Allie- 4th
Katie -Kindergarten
Katie walking down the hallway with me to her class
Katie in class. Sooo excited!!

No comments: