Monday, September 14, 2009

.......and we're..... really OFF!!!

Yay! Izzie got her cast off for good on Thursday. I was really nervous that she wouldn't do well and it would hurt again, but when they took it off she timidly put weight on her leg and realized it was good to go. She has been non stop going ever since. She walks with a little limp but the Dr. said that in about 3 to 4 weeks she should be back to normal. She was soooo happy to take a real bath. She was splashing and swimming around like a fish. She got mad when it was time to get out. We are so happy that it still is warm weather so she can enjoy a few weeks of outside and water fun.
This was right after she got it off and she wanted to get down and run around
Now that it is off she is busy climbing everything. This is now her new sitting area.
Oh ya- and the top of the kitchen table.
She is such a crazy baby

1 comment:

Laura Bernard said...

Hooray for getting her cast off for good! I bed it was such a pain for you! My Grace was lucky to just get a splint so she can take it off briefly, and take baths! Thank goodness. Her arm still stinks even though we can wash it!

Love your family picture! What an adorable picture! I need a current address for you--I'm trying to get geared up for Christmas cards and I know I don't have the right one for you. My email is laurabernard7@gmail.com or you can just leave a comment on my blog, whatever you prefer!