Sunday, September 20, 2009

11th year ANNIVERSERY

1998
SEPT 19Th 19982009


It was our 11Th year Anniversary yesterday. We didn't do much because Chris had to work and I after 2 tries gave up on trying to find a babysitter. I don't know if there are any others out there like me but I just hate trying to get a babysitter. For some reason I just feel guilty trying to bribe someone to watch my kids. So i decided we could just spend it at home. I made dinner after he got home and as Chris left to take Noah's friend home I hurried and set the table with a candle and nice table cloth and had Noah turn on love songs off XM channels. (Corny). I set the kids up to eat down stairs in the basement and they had a picnic party while Chris and I tried to have a romantic dinner with Izzie up stairs. We agreed that we weren't going to spend any money on each other for presents so I baked brownies for Chris and put them in a Rubbermaid and wrapped them. He was surprised when I brought out this present because of what we had agreed on. But when he opened it he laughed. I think he really liked it. If you know Chris any treat will make his heart grow fonder. (kind of like a dog. hahaha that is hilarious, never really thought of it that way). Then we watched a movie, got the kids bathed and in bed.
Then we both had lessons and sharing times to put finishing touches on so we enjoyed the rest of the night doing that together.
Really it was a great celebration at home. I think the kids saw how much we love each other and how much we appreciate each other.
I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and the kids.
Love you hun!!!




3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Congrats on 11 years together.......you old folks! ;)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

oh soooooo cute!!! I swear sometimes just hanging out like that at home is the best way to celebrate. Happy 11 years!!!

Wild Hair said...

I can't believe it's already been 11 years. It seems like it was just yesturday to me. I hope the next 11 years are even happier than the last 11. I love you both. LOVE MOM