Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Out fishin!!

One of the things we like to do is go fishing. So one Sunday afternoon we went up the canyon and went fishing. We hardly ever catch anything. But we enjoy being together. Uncle Calley and Cassie also came up with us. We enjoy them around and our kids love them.
Chris has a lot a patients helping the kids bait there hooks every 5 min. He's a good dad.

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I love fishing I can't wait to get up the canyon and fish but all of the lakes we go to are still frozen. They are just starting to thaw.

Nelson Family said...

K, fun stuff!!! And your baby is due sooooo soon!! When is your induction scheduled? Email me! I would love all the details! I can't wait to meet your baby!

The Robinson's said...

I am still waiting for that baby to get here. Could you hurry it up, just kiding how are you doing and how is the baby last I heard you were doing non stress tests have they all turned out ok? Love ya bre