Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby Shower!

Well the Cherrington girls and mom threw me a shower in May. I felt a little silly having a shower when it was my 4th child and 3rd girl. But I was very grateful. Because Chris and I thought we were done and we got rid of all of our baby stuff as soon as Katie had grown out of everything. So I was truly grateful that they threw me one.

I thought it went well and my sister in law took some pics for me.
My Cousin Angie and her little girl.
My Mother in law Carrie working really hard on the blankets tying them. I love the blankets she makes for all of my baby's
Katie and Allie helped me open presents they are so excited for there new sister.
Talking to Chris's Aunt Rose she is such a neat lady I love when I get the opportunity to see or visit with her. She is just a really nice person.
I also was so grateful for all the people who came. It was great to see everyone. I am also truly grateful for all the gifts. They will go to great use.

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

It was so great to see you at the baby shower. I think it has been a hundred years since we have hung out......and now your in Utah!!! Since we are having babies like almost at the same time, we should get together and relax when they are both here! I love your posts! Keep em up!! LOVE YOU!

The Robinson's said...

Jade I am so sorry that we didn't make it. I am not sure about my mom I am sure that she will come up. More than likely it will be on a weekend because she can never get time off of work. keep me posted on the baby!