Well today my little boy turned 7 years old. He was born June 18th 2001. He weighed 8 lb 3 oz. He was so cute. Holly crap were did all the time go. He is such a great big brother for Katie and he protects his sisters. He is great with little kids and baby's he isn't embarrassed to show that he thinks they are cute. He is so smart and does really well in school. I am so so so proud of him. He is so silly some times and has a smile that melts my heart. He works hard at what ever he puts his mind to. He is one awesome little boy. I love him so much and he will always be my special little man. I hope he has a wonderful Birthday.
We love you Noah
2 comments:
Jade it's so great to look at your blog and your amazing family. I think you and Chris are so awesome. I hope you continue to do well. Love you
Noah, Happy Birthday I hope you had a great day. I will see you all on Tuesday!
Love ya bre
Post a Comment