Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Better late then never

Well I was going through some of my pics from last month. Thought I would blog about them. First was Allie's baptism (the begining of May)and I didn't even post any pics about it. It was an awesome day. To see my oldest child and my husband in white. I think it is so great and it means so much to me that my Husband and the father of my children is able to preform these blessings of the priesthood. I hope when my children grow up they know how special it is that there dad can do all of this for them. It meant so much to see that. I am so proud of my husband and my daughter. Such a great step in her life and all the blessings that she will receive.hehehe look at Noah sneeking in the pic. He is such a goof.

1 comment:

The Robinson's said...

That is so cool I love that Chris is able to give the blessings that you need. Congrat Allie on a big step in your life. Jade I can't wait for that baby how are things going?
Love Ya
Bre