We have gotten a lot of snow this week it snowed 13 in. on Sunday and we already had a lot of snow they had to cancel church. Then on Monday they canceled school because the roads were all to bad still. So on Tuesday they had school start 2 hours late so all the roads were clear and it snowed a good 6 in while the kids were at school. So now school has been canceled the rest of the week for saftey. The roads were all the kids live are all just to bad right now. We are still expecting more.



The funny thing about the snow is that Chris has been working out of state the last 2 1/2 weeks, Because he was offered a really good job doing what he wants to do . (Guess were oh ya back in Utah) So he has been there checking it out and has decided we are going to move back. So he came home for the weekend to get the rest of his tools and help pack up the house and take the camp trailer back to Utah with him. Well then it snowed and they closed all the passes he couldn't get back he didn't leave tell yesterday Wendsday. He also broght his brother Andy and sister-in-law Suzett and there baby Addison. It was nice to be able to spend so much time with them and my neice Baby addie we moved right after she was born. She did great on the ride here I am so proud of her. You just never know what your baby's will do on a long road trip.
Katie and Addie playing in the boxes we should have packed them up and sent them in the mail.

If your wondering because yes I absulutly love it here in washington. I love my neighborhood, my neighbor's, my house, my yard and the schools. I don't think I can name a thing I don't like. So as you can tell I'm not real happy about moving. But oh well what do ya do. You just go with the flow and I might like were we move to. We are going to move to Lehi were Chris's Job is. To a nice neighborhood but there is barley a yard but the house is really nice. So we have to get rid of our horses. So sad. This is a pic of the house we are going to rent for a while.
1 comment:
That snow is crazy!! This winter has been something else! We've had the worst winter since we moved to Iowa. I hope you dig out soon!
Moving? Huh? I hope Lehi turns out to be just as great as Washington! The house looks very cute, but you're giving up such a beautiful area--it looks like your backyard is the woods! Best of luck in it all! We'll keep checking on you!
Post a Comment