I just love when my kids are having fun and laughing with each other. Last night after Noah and Katie got out of the tub. They wanted to dance they said. So they had me put on some music. Well I have to say they are all very silly but I love it. Enjoy!!!!
I have no idea were Noah got that dance move he is so funny!
2 comments:
Life is the best when your kids are having fun! I love to just watch Harlee play, we have hours and hours of home videos of her doing NOTHING, but I love to watch them all the time. They are a blast when they are having fun!!
I really would like to see your belly so post some pictures of yourself. miss you all so much
love bre
What Silly Billy's! They are so cute, we really miss you guys. I agree with Bre You need to post some pic's of your prego Belly. I really need to see it ha ha ha!
Post a Comment