Holy Crap we have so much snow right now it is crazy. The kids are loving it though. I'll have to take more pics for everyone to see. They had to delay school for 2 hours yeasterday so all the roads could be plowed for the busses. All the busses and other buisness vehicles have chains on. We have mounds and mounds of snow. Personaly I am already sick of it but the kids never want it to stop. So I quess it's ok then.
love ya all
2 comments:
YEA!!! I am so glad that you cute little belly is showing! I am gonna need to see some pictures. Non of your girls hair curled when they were babies?? That is so crazy cause all carries boys had curly hair when they were little, but you have stick straight hair so maybe they got your hair(well we know Allie did for sure ha ha).That is crazy you have so much snow. We have gotten alot latley too!
we post pic of BELLY when you can.LUV ya
wow there were alot of spelling errors in that one ha ha ha. Hope you can understand what i am saying.
Post a Comment