It's a Girl!!!!!
I just can't beleive it I am going to have 3 girls. It scares me a little but we are excited. Noah even took it real well I thought he would be really upset because he was hoping for a boy so badly. Also the poor kid has no boy cousins or anything so he is just surounded by girls. But all he said is I told you it was going to be a girl and was proud that he guessed right that was great. They also extensivley took lots of pics of the IUD and were it was in relation to the baby. Good news it is pretty far away from the baby inbedded in my uterus. That is a good thing since it isn't floating around and stuff. So for right now it doesn't look like it is going to cause any problems. That was a huge releif since I am this far along but not quite far enough that the baby would servive. Now I feel like I can just relaxe even more and enjoy it all. Here are some pics of our baby girl.

For those who can not tell these 2 are a side profile, with the hands by her face.

This one is the front view you can see were the eyes, the nose, and the mouth are.

This is 2 feet
I have to say every time I get an ultra sound It hits me that it is so amazing to me that a little person is growing inside of me. I am so happy about the blessing of this baby it has brought such diffrent dimention to our family. Now that the kids are older and understand what a baby is, it has been wonderful to see them so happy and excited to know that they are going to have a new sibling. I have to say I am greatful that heavenly father had a diffrent plan for me than I had. He must know what he is doing- right.If you have any cute girl name you would like to share with me let me know we have a few but none have jumped out as the right one.
4 comments:
That is great I am so happy for you. A little sad for Noah, poor boy! Well I am so glad to hear the the IUD is not so close to the baby that is great!!! I hope all is going well for you. Talk to you soon! Give the kids hugs and kisses for me.
Bre
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. The video of the kids was adoreable.
I think you should name it Jennifer. Ha ha just kidding. I love you and you are awesome
K, this will be so fun. We are both due at about the same time, both having girls........and you are in Utah! So we can play! I am way excited for you! When you get a chance, give me a ring! Love you!
So I saw the baby growth chart and the name. So is the name going to be Izzie? I think that is so so cute!!! Great choice if that is the name let me know!
Give the kids hugs and kisses for me.
Love ya
Bre
Post a Comment