
The houses are all really close so it will take some getting used to. But we already have had a cute little parade of 7/8 year old girls welcoming us to the neighborhood and are so excited to have a new friend. That was great for Allie. I'm sure we will meet a lot of new friends for Noah this week since Allie and him are going to start school on Monday. Katie will probably have to meet her friends at church. There also is a free preschool in town I am looking into for Katie she will love it so much.
Well the craziness with family has already started we have had people over almost everyday and we have a dinner get together at my Aunt's house on Sunday. So we might miss our first week of church since it starts at 2:30pm. I thought 1:00pm was bad. We have 4 wards that go to our building crazy.
I am trying to ignore the fact that we moved from a place that I completely loved and people that I am going to miss terribly. For now I am just going to focus on what I like about were we are now.
- The house is very functional
- I see family a lot
- I can see old friends more often
- I am familiar with everything and were it is- which is very convenient, I forgot how that was.
- I live very close to almost any store you can name
- I get to be prego with another family member that is sort of fun
- They have a free literacy center that will tutor and do preschool.
- They have a cool community center
- They have the best est bakery in all of Utah- but that is my opinion
- I can see my new baby niece when ever I want now- well she is almost 1yr now
Wow I named 10 things not to bad.
I want everyone in Washington to know that we honestly miss them and nothing can ever compare to the amazing friendships we made. We will keep you all posted. Love ya
3 comments:
Glad you made it down there safely, but oh how sad to say goodbye to good friends! I'm sure all the family will help compensate! Best of luck getting settled before baby arrives!
K, if it means anything, I am waaaaay excited that you are in Utah. Especially since we are due at almost exactly the same time and we are both having girls. Also, I have kids the same age as some of yours as well! This really could be fun. We can have weekly play dates! I can't wait to see you! Give me a call when you get all settled in!
Jade and family
I am so happy that you are back in Utah. I have missed you so much, I am really happy that you will be here when you have the baby, I can't miss that. I will have to bring Harlee up so that you can see her. She is so much fun, mean, but FUN!!!
Post a Comment