Thursday, December 20, 2007

We have some news!!!!






Well for those who don't know. We found out in November that we are expecting our 4th little one. It is such a crazy thing because I have a IUD. But still I got pregnant(.01% chance). It has been really stressful because there are a lot of risks. So until today (because I had a Dr. appointment) I didn't really want to say much about it. In case I miss carried. I have been having a lot of spotting and things.

Today I had another Dr.'s appointment and he said that everything looked really good. He said that the IUD had moved farther away from the baby since my uterus is growing and that was exactly what he wanted to see. Also about a week ago I stoped spotting so that is great. He said the baby looks healthy and well. My due date is June 30th. I am 3 months and like 2 days a long. I am feeling much better about the whole thing now.

I now obviously realize that we honestly can't choose our own path and if Heavenly Father wants us to do or experience something. He will make it happen. Isn't that crazy.
This is our little person.

2 comments:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

FEWWWWW!! Jade i am so glad to hear that the baby is fine and your IUD has moved away from..... It ha ha. So when do you get to find out what you are having??? Please don't tell me you aren't finding out cause i don't think i could handle that ha ha ha!!
Take care love you guys!!!

The Robinson's said...

Yeah, I am so happy for you I told you two when you were here that you weren't done having babies yet. You and Chris are such great parents that you couldn't be done! I am so glad to here that your IUD has moved. Coming from someone who had an eventful pregancy yet relax and enjoy it! I can't wait to meet your new little person I am off all summer so maybe we will plan a trip and come visit. Keep me posted, I can't wait to find out what you are having. Love ya bunches
Bre