Well as soon as I got home and unpacked I put up all my Christmas stuff. We were going to go and cut down a tree, because that is a tradition that Chris loved to do. But we have a little fake tree for back up if needed. So Chris decided this year since it was already 5 days after Thanksgiving and we usually go get it the day after. He also had no idea when he would have time he decided that the fake tree would be fine this year. The only bad thing about that is that our tree is only 5 ft tall and it is pretty small. Our house now in our front room has really high ceilings and it looks pretty piuny. Oh well we like Charlie Brown Christmas trees. So here are some pics so you can see our house for the holidays.


All the pics were taken by Allie she loves to take pictures.
I finally sent her to take pictures of everything so I could show everyone in our blog. I have been sick ever since we went to Utah. It sucks when I came home I just never got over the little thing I had there and it turned into a really annoying cough that just would not go away so I went to the Dr and it was bronchitis, then I was on antibiotics and then I came down with a cold or flu again and had a fever and couldn't stay awake. This sucks I hope I can feel better soon I have not been sick like this since I was a kid.
Well Happy Holidays hope to have something more exciting to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment