Friday, December 14, 2007

Sugar Cookies

Well yesterday when the kids got home from school I decided that it would be fun to make sugar cookies. We do it every year but I usually wait for Christmas break. But this year we have a secret family that we signed up to do with our ward. We have to give them something 3 times before Christmas. So we made them, and a few neighbors some cookies. The kids (well Allie, and Katie) really had a good time decorating the cookies. Noah got bored fast- so I missed taking a pic of him.
Katie would put so much frosting on you couldn't even tell what the cookie was anymore. But she had a lot of fun.

The kids are getting so excited for Christmas they are going crazy. So I am going to have to think of a lot more things to do with them to keep them occupied.

Well Happy Holidays!!!

3 comments:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

hello there this is uncle Andy and all i want for Christmas is some of those cookies they look so good ummmm ummmm ummmm and i also loved the elf yourself thats so funny my wife did it to our family to but we couldn't put it on our blog any way love you guys so much we will miss you this Christmas so much.. happy holidays

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hi this is suz now that Andy talked about christmas i will ask the important questions... how are you feeling?? How is the baby doing?? Any thing new therewe haven't heard?? Keep us updated, i think worry about you two.

The Robinson's said...

Hi guys, I am missing you all so much. We went christmas shoping on saturday and Chase said "I missed jade and chris so much I wish that I could just see them for chirstmas." That goes for all of us! Well we got more pictures of Harlee I will e-mail them to you. Hopefully I will have time to update the blog so you can see her. She helped me and mom make pumpkin rolls on sunday she was a mess! I will e-mail and catch you up! miss ya tons
Lots of Love
Bre