He got the little 4 wheeler out and tied a satellite dish to it (we don't have a sled I know it is so sad, and a little bit trailer trash) But we have a lot of extra satellite dishes from Chris's work and it works pretty good. We have a lot of snow right now so they drove up and down the street. They had so much fun. 


This is our little neighbor boy. We watch all the time. He saw us having fun without him so he came and joined in. He is such a fun little guy.
2 comments:
HAHAHA!! That is hillarious!! I love the trailer trash sled. Way to us your noodle Chris!!!
Chris you are such a good dad, I hope Carter will go things like that with Harlee. It's good to teach your kids to use what they have to make there own fun! Props to you I would have never thought of that, around here we use mining belts they are a lot of fun too!
Post a Comment