Monday, August 1, 2011

CABIN IT

We have some very close friends here in Washington. They are just like family.We do a lot together. We have made traditions together and goals together. This summer they invited us to stay at there family cabin with them for 5 days. It was an awesome family trip. We did two hikes and some horse back riding and playing at the lake. It was great. The kids all got along well and so did the adults. hahaha There kids are so fun and good natured they have a special place in my heart. Just like if they were my niece and nephews. Love you guys. Thank you for the special family memories.


We hiked up to a beautiful water fall and a place called boulder cave. It was really pretty. What an awesome place we live in.



Yes -I rode a horse for it seemed like 2 seconds. Went in changed my clothes and washed my face. No hives and I only sneezed for a few minutes. I hope some day I can ride one for longer.

More pics to come, of boulder cave. What a great vacation this was.

No comments: